What is a Roof Top Tent?
A roof top tent is essentially a tent that sits on top of your vehicle. You’re elevated off the ground and away from the elements that make ground tents uncomfortable for some. They are extremely popular with the Overlanding crowd and are often left stored on the vehicle for quick access whenever you’re ready to head our on your next camping trip.
Latest Roof Top Tent Articles
- How to Secure a Roof Top Tent
- How To Store A Roof Top Tent When Not In Use
- How Much Weight Can Roof top Tents Hold?
- Do You Need A Roof Rack For A Roof Top Tent?
- How To Waterproof A Roof top Tent In 6 Steps
- Can You Put A Roof Top Tent On A Camper Shell?
- 13 Ways To Make Your Roof Top Tent More Comfortable
- 6 Ways To Keep A Roof Top Tent Warm
- How To Size And Install A Roof-top Tent [Guide]
- Four Ways To Get A Dog In A Roof Top Tent
- How Long Should Roof Top Tents Last? A Maintenance Guide
- How Fast Can You Drive with a Roof Top Tent?
- Can You Leave Bedding in a Roof Top Tent?
- Are Roof Top Tents Safe? A Safety Guide for Beginners
- How to Level a Roof Top Tent (A Quick and Dirty Guide)
- Are Roof Top Tents Safe from Bears?